Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Google Reader

Google Reader is great. I like the way that it organizes all of the blog posts in order and gives a short version of the posts so can scroll through and see which ones I want to read. Since there are many I am following for school I can quickly see the topics. I will eventually add blogs to my reader so I can quickly see new items on blogs to help me with my planning and curriculum. This class has opened up a whole new world for me. I can't wait to have the time to just enjoy the searching.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you in how this class has opened my eyes to so much more! It's been great playing with some of these websites and being able to share what we each come across and then building up our list of resources to use with our students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! I love all of the new technologies we are learning about. I just feel like there is not enough time in the day to explore and use them to their full potential. Maybe I'll bring my lap top to the beach this summer and brush up for next school year. Lol!

    ReplyDelete