Thursday, April 26, 2012

Early Childhood Websites

Since the websites featured in the homework all related to early childhood I researched them all.  The ones I found to be most useful for myself would be starfall, kindersite, the google doc listing, and PBS kids.  I feel that K-Crew,  and Read Write Think would be added to the list if I was teaching kindergarten.  I enjoyed the site Scholastic: Interactive Learning and Reading Activities but it was obviously not for my age group.  All of the above mentioned I put on my Diigo resource list.  There were a few sites I didn't like.  Wikijunior was confusing and hard for me to understand.  I feel if I could not understand then how could my students.  Hubbards Cupboard was very religious and not for me.  One More Story looked good but it was not free so I really was not able to research it.
Altogether, this list is very helpful for me and I hope for others.
NETS for Students-  3,4

No comments:

Post a Comment