Monday, April 30, 2012

Final Literacy Project

This is my final Literacy Project. It is book that my preschoolers made after reading the story Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You Hear? By Bill Martin Jr. and Eric Carle. My students were unable to read the sentences to narrate the story. I collaborated with the Kindergarten teacher next to my classroom. My students were the authors and illustrators. The Kindergarten students were the narrators. We created a digital story literally. I hope you enjoy it. NETS for Teachers:1,2,3; NETS for Students:1,2

5 comments:

  1. Maggie I tried to view this but it says that I do not have permission to access this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it now I made it public on the web. Since there are no pics of students I figure that it's fine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great literacy project! Something the students will love to share with their families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Maggie! Your students did a beaitiful job with the words and illustrations. The kingergarten students did a nice job helping out too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your students did a wonderful job with this project. I love how you were able to incorporate the kindergarten students into the project as well....a great collaborative effort!

    ReplyDelete