Thursday, April 26, 2012

Digital Story and My Wiki

So I started the Weebly page yesterday and thought, why am I reinventing the wheel.  I already have a Wiki page for my parents.  So I decided I would start spending more time further developing my page.  Then, on the way home from class, I started thinking about how I want to make an Animoto for my end of the year slide show.  How am I going to show, that, the digital story and the farm Animoto to the parents in one sitting.  Holy Cow, would that be visual and auditory over stimulation for the parents, the students and myself!  IDEA! put the digital story and the Farm Animoto on my wiki page and email the parents telling them.  This way they have it at home and can watch at their leisure.  After much trial and error with the digital story I was able to embed it and my Animoto into a new page called Classroom Videos.  I will add my literacy project on to it also when it is finished.  If you would like, check out my Wiki .

NETS for Teachers 2,3,4

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    I just followed the link to your wiki. The Classroom Video page looks great! Great idea of embedding the videos so parents can have the videos to watch at home. I am sure your students were very excited to be part of them and will want to watch them over and over again. They can also share them with other family and friends. Great way to let them share the technology with others!

    ReplyDelete