Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Flocabulary

Flocabulary was a website I searched after I read a blog by Mary Ellen.  I love it and so does my son.  He is three and the sight is really for vocabulary in the older grades, but what a great concept.  The stories are raps of vocabulary.  Dae loves the one called Look Before You Leap. He has been asking me daily to watch it.  IF a three year old wants to watch it I am sure an older student with love it.  Once you have a membership there is different content and grade levels on the sight to choose from.  Thanks Mary Ellen

2 comments:

  1. I checked it out on Mary Ellen's blog too! I think it is so cool. I can't wait to have a Smartboard so I can begin sharing some of these cool resources with the students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, what a great thing to incorporate into lessons! I'm sure this would be an attention getter!

    ReplyDelete