Thursday, April 5, 2012

Animoto Project

I created an Animoto about the Auer Farm. Every month each classroom from our school visits the farm, each month we are given a different lesson about nature and/or animals. I will share my Animoto on Blogger when I receive all the signed release forms from the parents. I currently have a third of them. I will use my Animoto at the end of the year at our party to show students and parents. I will also use it as an informational video for my new parents on orientation night. I have shown it to my curriculum person and they are considering using it for the parent information sessions for new incoming parents. Animoto is a great tool for teachers to teach students to be creative and innovative, while modeling digital age work and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment